The chief minister of Bihar (CM) Nitish Kumar announces to shut down Bihar till 15 May,
Lockdown In Bihar Guidelines and News
After seeing that Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, and other states are trying to save their public from this dangerous pandemic.
Nitish Kumar announces to lockdown Bihar completely till 15 May after making decisions with the government officials.
So here we need to know that what is allowed and what is not allowed.
In states like Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh police are taking strict actions because the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot and his wife’s reports are tested positive.
Also, read”- Corona VIRUS update of most infected states in India
Police are taking strict actions against those peoples who are walking on the streets without any Necessary work.
What things are allowed in Bihar Lockdown?
Dairy’s and our daily needs things like ration stores will open from 6 Am to 11 Am, Financial institutes banks will open, CNG Petrol pumps, Construction works, Hospital and health care services, agriculture services will open.
Offices related to legal works will open according to the Patna court guidelines.
Important things related to civil work, water supply fruit vegetable shops will open from 6 am to 11 Am.
What things are not allowed in Bihar Lockdown? with guidelines
In the lockdown of Bihar, there are most of the things that are not allowed because to save the public from the novel coronavirus.
- Without an E pass vehicle is not allowed to travel
- No vehicle zone will be allowed in markets soon.
- Without necessary citizens are not allowed to move out of their houses.
- Government offices will work with 15% of Staff.
- Buses, Rail Transport will a low to travel with 50% of passengers.
- Restaurant home delivery is now ended in an emergency takeaway is available.
- In marriage or any party function more than 31 peoples are not allowed otherwise, the penalty of 1,00,000 will be charged.
- If any shop which is not coming in allowed guidelines will remain open at that time, it will be seized for 72 Hours.
- All schools, colleges, or educational institutions, will remain closed till the next guidelines.
- Cinemas, swimming pools Bar, Alcohol/wine shops are not allowed to open.
Why Bihar is suddenly applying Lockdown?
We can say that before the pandemic attacks Bihar, the government is trying to survive people at the right time, some cities can not be able to survive people because the virus is flying like a wind.
Most of the death rates are coming from Delhi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jaipur Mumbai.
In Bihar, Lockdown Guidelines are the same as other states but with a little difference because of low cases.
Here is the full Information about Lockdown In Bihar Guidelines and News.